Why choose Durbanville as your DECEMBER holiday destination?
Why choose Durbanville as your DECEMBER holiday destination? Just stay and EXPERIENCE Durbanville. WHY?
Drive 40 minutes to one hour and EXPERIENCE:
- Cape Town, Kirstenbosch, Company's Garden etc
- Stellenbosch/Paarl/Franschhoek Winelands
- Cape West Coast its holiday feeling and relaxed locals
Just stay and EXPERIENCE Durbanville. WHY?
- Die Boer Restaurant and Theatre with its "not to be missed" line up
- Durbanville Wine Valley and mouth watering cuisine (Diemersdal, Meerendal, Bloemendal, Altydgedacht,D'Aria etc.)
- Love OLIVES, then Hillcrest Wine and Olives is a must visit
- Calling all Cyclist's and Runners. Bon Ami has a perfect little course for the little one, Meerendal offers a farm trail with a magnificent view.
- Rust-En-Vrede Gallery. The meeting of history, art and culture.
- SHOPPING and Christmas/Holiday programs for the kiddies. Cape Gate-, Tygervalley-, Willowbridge Shopping Centre.
- Vintage-, art and crafts-, deli's in the centre of Durbanville
**Contact the above-mentioned suppliers for details and terms and conditions.**
Contact Dark Chocolate Guest House to confirm your booking NOW!